Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Card Category at Greeting Card Universe

Yesterday a request was made by customers who had just lost their grandfather.They wanted a card to say they missed their grandmother and were on their way to see her. They are hoping it arrives before they do to cheer her up because of the long drive they have to take to get there.

I was happy to be able to contribute two cards to this new category. I have been searching for the right theme for my Stop Sign photos I took earlier this year.


These are some of the other cards added to this new category that I thought fit the occasion well. One because this family has a long drive ahead of them, two because they just look like they would appeal to a grandmother, and the last because it seemed appropriate for a sad, yet joyous reuniting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised I missed seeing this earlier... but thank you, Tracie, for including my card in your post! :-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete