Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Macro Photography - Guest Post @ Fotografía del Ecuador

Instead of writing an article on my own blog this week, I was invited to share my learning experiences with macro photography

Here is a little bit about them: 

Joanna: British national, studies in photography, experienced as a Tour Leader all around Latin America, and also has visited and photographed Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand...We are a graphic design, web page and photography company. We have many years of experience in Ecuador and various other countries of the world. We love nature  photography, culture and specially the image as a method of communication. Some of our photographs have had international recognition.



I hope you enjoy following their adventures as much as I have!

1 comment:

  1. You're becoming an international superstar, Tracie! You rock! :-)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete